Saturday, April 21, 2012

It’s more FUN in KAGAY-AN !!


image from Google
The Department of Tourism’s (DOT) tourism campaign, It’s More Fun in the Philippines went viral in the internet after it was launched and now, massive photos of Filipino culture, tradition and other remarkable events in the country had embedded the DOT’s slogan.


And since we are talking about FUN, well, it’s more fun in Cagayan de Oro! It is indeed a blessing to born in a place where you can experience enjoyment, from your early childhood to your late adulthood.


image from Google
To enumerate those stuffs: First and foremost, the White Water River Rafting which is a renowned river here in the Philippines; second is the undying support of fellow Kagay-anons during times of devastation; third, the abundant history and Kagay-an folklore and the preserve historical buildings that are still well taken care of and last but definitely not the least is the eternal faith of Kagay-anons that you can actually conclude when you passed by the old Cathedral church every Sunday where in vast of people are there to spare time for the Lord.


Moreover, when we define FUN, literally speaking, we are talking about enjoyment but if we go deep into the word, we can say that FUN is a matter of a person’s happiness during his childhood until the day that he will say goodbye and that’s what I am talking about. It’s more fun in Cagayan de Oro because I can actually feel that I have a sense of happiness every time I remember the things that Cagayan de Oro gave me and I did all my best to give back what this city gave me.


I hope that each one of us has shared already the beauty of our city and I hope that we have paid what this beautiful city gave us.


Good day and have a happy weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment