Friday, August 26, 2011

Treasure A Friend


“Ang tunay na kaibigan ay makikita sa oras ng pangangailangan”

                I can’t imagine life without friends. It seems that my life is not complete. I know some of us don’t have a friend because we are being teased by some and being bully by others. When I was in my elementary year, I don’t have a friend. Some says that they don’t like me because I am a gay and I don’t have the brain. I didn’t mind it in my part, for me that time, friends are just stupid creatures. ‘If you want to trust someone, better to trust your family” that are y point of views when I was a kid but I got insecure by some kids, lil’ chit chat with their friend and jokes. They play together and they do what thinks funny. I envy those kids but when I approached them to play, they run away. At that age, I realized life is cruel but didn’t stop me.
                Years have passed when I reached the 4th grade and I started to socialize with my classmates and I find it very positive. But I find out that they just making friends with me just to copy answers and cheat with the test. Well, because of being teased as a dull I learned to be the top 1 of the class. By that, I realized to be alone. I learned to trust my family but that didn’t enough. And then I meet my High School friends and my Barkada. They made me feel to be free again; we do things that my parents didn’t know, we do stuffs that we think is very funny and so on. For me friends and Barkada and is different. For me friend defines as the people I can share my secrets and feeling and Barkada defines me as the persons that we laugh our own mistakes, we do stuffs that are so hilarious and we also, I can share problems, secrets and feeling. They maybe look very similar but for me, it’s a different story.
                You know what, friends can help you. They can be your teacher (positive side), your special someone or you look them as your family. A true friend can are found in times of problems and when disasters come. They are the persons you can treasure that you cannot barter with other people. You share your secrets that others do not know. It’s quite alarming for those “plastics”. They’re just good in front but seaweeds when they are at the back. We can’t please everybody that is why chose your friends wisely. Others can be a Bad Influence and others can be a good on but for as long you feel comfortable, be with them. Treasure every moment you are with them because by time comes, you start laughing by those moments. Seems very hilarious to imagine those times but it can’t be bought by other people those moments so treasure it. Treasure your friend.
Thanks to: Mariel Alexis Reyes, Carren Ann Orquillas, Shiena Bilas, Mhara Alexa, Eula Maritoni Langit, Jiseca Sy, Cyndy Joy Calapiz, Milfeb Ancajas, Marvelous Bencio, Chuck Wilbur Sasuman, Jovelyn Ganzan, etc. Thanks for being a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment