Monday, August 22, 2011

As a working Scholar

 I can still remember the day before our graduation came, I am very nervous not because I'm nervous because the day of graduation is near but I'm afraid because i know I cant proceed to college and that made me nervous but 1 day my classmate told me to apply as Student Assistant of Capitol University. So I grab the opportunity to become one of the lucky aspirants and I was chosen! That made my mom so proud of me. I am the only child of the family who can pursue to college because of this Working Scholar opportunity For me, I don't look this opportunity as a blessing but I look this as a privilege. When the day of the training came, I was very excited that I even forgot to brush my teeth. haha. I was trained for two months and that made more confident to face new people because I was assigned at the Admissions and External Affairs. Two months have passed and the new semester came. First, I can cope to the new nature but days have passed, I realized that I have mutual responsibilities, my office which where I am working and the department which I am enrolled. I need to focus in studies but I need also to stay in touched with my S.A. life. I have faced already lots of disappointment but that didn't stop me. I need to strive to the new nature I am dealing with and I need to focus on my studies. I'm very busy but my Social Life is very active. I need to treat myself once in a week for me to pull out away all my stress. I expected lots of pimples and big eye circles and of course eye bags. I know this sacrifice I am doing has a reward and I can't wait to wait that reward but to make sure that I'll be satisfied by the reward, I should start striving hard at this moment. That's all for now, I still have my class. The English 1a (Study and Thinking Skill) .. heheh  .. Thanks for reading !!

No comments:

Post a Comment