Monday, August 22, 2011

My Journey To Famous

 "A dream without an action is a wish"

All of us dreams to be the "Famous" , the "greatest", the "known-to-be" and I belong to that dreamers. Yes it is true that if you are just dreaming to be one those and yet you are just sitting and waiting for an apple to be putted in your mouth then you are wishful thinker. Me, I dreamed to be one of the best student, the best businessman in the future and the best in all aspects of life. Some may say that I look forward to become a perfect creature but it is really my nature to act as perfect. That's the only way I can pursue my dreams. My journey to become famous starts here. I may be an amateur blogger but mind you, I can be as Famous as Bill Gates. Haha, sounds silly but I hope so that day would come. As for now, I'll just hang up my public journal for some personal stuffs. Thanks for reading..  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment