Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Interview

   I am very nervous when I am about to enter our silent classroom because I know, in a moment we will be going out to do some activity which I believe the very first time I've done. I need to interview at least one person. That's quite easy in my mind but it's very hard to do in actual.
   The first thing I did was to look for a very quite spot in the mall which I believe the best thing to start my interview. I saw an sales lady in a boutique. She looks similar with my mother, and in the back in my mind I know they had also similarities with my mom and that made my decision to chose her as my interviewee. When I asked her if I can interview her, she has no sign of saying "no" instead, she seems to confident saying "of course" and I told myself, "just like my mom". I started a very simple questions. I asked her name but I forgot to ask her age. And I started the real question. I asked her how hard is it to find a job especially you're not a graduate of any degree course. I can see it in her faced that she thinks very deep looking for an answer that suits my question and that can satisfy and she paused for a moment and said "It is really hard.Especially I am mother of three and I send them to school. You know, I can see the real disadvantages and advantages of  a graduate students and I am very sad that I was not able to pursue my degree course due to financial problem." I saw her sincerity in her eyes and hoping that she can bring back the time that have lost so I change the question. I asked her how she feels when she faces the interviewer when she apply a job. She just told me "I  find uneasiness every time I am about to be interview by the HR". And I stop my interview because I don't want to invade personal life. I just tell her a very big thank you and went out.
  Now, it's pretty obvious that you can really relate to those persons who you are interviewing. They can also interact with questions because they gone lots of experiences. All I am saying is by doing this stuffs whether it is personal or business interviews gives a great help. An ordinary chatting and questioning to your friend is the simplest way of interview. Interview can also measure how confident a person is and how he/she can answer questions veering away from his/her personal life. It's quite nervous to be interviewed especially when there a camera or a video recorder but this is only to measure how an individual can take the risk of giving out information to those people he/she doesn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment